Once you've got your dashboard built out the way you want it, you'll need a way to share it with others in your organization.
To share your dashboard, follow these steps:
- To copy the URL of your dashboard to the clipboard, click . Then paste it into an email or Slack message.
- Alternately, to share the dashboard directly, click instead.
- In the Share your analysis modal, type in the names or emails of everyone you want to share the dashboard with.
- In the right-side drop-down, set the permissions for everyone you'll be sharing the dashboard with. To make them co-owners, select Can edit. To limit their permissions to read-only, select Can view.
NOTE: Adding co-owners to individual charts is a one-by-one process. There is no way to bulk-add a new co-owner to multiple charts at once.
- To create a live, public link that will be usable by others without an Amplitude account, click Manage Public Links. For more information, see our article on public links in Amplitude.
NOTE: Public links are only available to customers on a Scholarship, Growth, or Enterprise plan.
- Click Save.
Remove owners from your dashboard
While a dashboard must have at least one owner, it can also have many co-owners. You grant co-ownership status to other users via the Share feature, discussed above.
To remove owners—including yourself—from your dashboard, click and select Co-owner from the drop-down list. Click the x next to the email address of each person you want to remove as an owner, then click Modify Owners.
If you remove yourself from the ownership list, you will no longer be able to edit the dashboard.
NOTE: Admins can modify ownership of dashboards that do not belong to them.