This article will help you:
Amplitude's Search feature is a handy and simple way to locate charts, dashboard, and cohorts created by other members of your organization. Amplitude will generate results in real-time as you make changes to your search parameters.
NOTE: Items that have been set by their owners to be non-discoverable will not turn up in search results, unless you are a manager or admin.
Search for charts, dashboards, cohorts, and notebooks
- In the top navigation bar, click inside the Search box. The Search panel will open.
- In the Search field, enter the word or phrase you'd like to search for.
- You can sort your results by either the date they were last edited, or by the total number of views. Select your preference from the Sort drop-down menu.
- In the Filter By section, set up any filters you'd like to include in this search. Your options include:
- Limiting your search to archived items only
- Limiting your search to official content only (this feature is currently available only to customers participating in the beta)
- The team space the item belongs to
- Type of item (chart, dashboard, cohort, or notebook)
- The owner, or creator, of the item
- The project the item belongs to
- The date range in which the item was last edited (in the last week, last month, or last year)
- Click on any item in the list of results to open it.
NOTE: Dashboards and cohorts that have been marked as "official" via the Official Content feature will appear with a blue checkmark.
View hidden items (admin or manager only)
Admins and managers can find items that have been set by their owners to be non-discoverable through search. To do so, type
is:unlisted in the search box. You will then be able to see all unlisted items for the entire organization.
Check out our article on user permissions in Amplitude to learn more.