A data governance framework is critical for long-term success of data accessibility and usage. If you don't have a data governance framework or if you're looking for ideas to improve your framework, the following video will walk through Amplitude's standard recommendation on how you can setup a data governance framework and what aspects are important to effective framework.
This Data Governance Framework video will cover the following information:
- What is Data Governance and Why is it Important
- How to setup a Data Governance Framework
- How to distribute a Data Governance Framework
For more information on Amplitude's data structure, watch the Data Structure Walkthrough video.
Below is the Data Governance Tools Walkthrough of features that can help maintain the quality of your data. Features include:
- Govern, which gives you multiple ways to manage your Amplitude data from within a single interface.
- Microscope, which allows you to dig deeper into a specific data point on your charts.
- User Look-up, which is the centralized location to dive deeper into individual users within your Amplitude product.