The Amplitude Engage product add-on lets you automatically send your behavioral segments in Amplitude to ad networks, marketing automation tools, and personalization engines so you can create tailored campaigns.
- Customers on Growth and Enterprise plans previously had access to a beta version of Amplitude Engage, under the name Cohort Sync. As of July 2019, the scheduled syncing functionality was limited to customers who have purchased the Amplitude Engage product add-on. If you’re interested in learning more about this add-on, please reach out to your customer success manager
- Don't see an integration that you need? Share your use-case with your customer success manager
Table of Contents
Customers today face a constant influx of ads, emails, and notifications from all of their digital products. Businesses in turn face immense competition trying to acquire, engage, and retain customers. In order to stand out from the noise and meaningfully engage their users, the best marketing and growth teams seek to deliver personalized, timely experiences.
Amplitude Engage dynamically sends hyper-targeted, behavioral segments to ad networks, marketing automation tools, and personalization engines to power tailored campaigns and experiences, so that your users receive the right message at the right time.
With Amplitude Engage, teams can:
- segment and validate users based on lifecycle, content preferences, usage or purchase history, and intent
- instantly push audiences to in-app messaging and marketing platforms or set up scheduled syncs that automatically update to support programmatic campaigns
- optimize performance for recurring business value by seeing campaigns’ impact on usage frequency, repeat purchases, retention, and in-product conversion.
Customers can send behavioral cohorts to the following destinations. For details on how Amplitude Engage works with these integrations, check out the following documentation (documentation updates in progress).
On-Demand and Scheduled Syncing
Customers who have purchased the Amplitude Engage product add-on will receive unlimited On-Demand Syncs with any integration. These are ad-hoc, one-time syncs which are useful for audience testing and one-off campaigns.
Customers on the Growth and Enterprise plans with integrations have available 50 On-Demand Syncs for any of our integration partners listed in this article.
Only customers who have purchased the Amplitude Engage product add-on will be able to schedule daily and hourly syncs.