This article will help you:
In order to comply with GDPR and other user privacy regulations, Amplitude send emails when we receive and process user data deletion requests. You can control the kinds of emails each user receives by managing user privacy notifications.
This feature is applied at the project level, and admin privileges are required to use it. Admins can control the following notification types:
- Job Creation: confirmation email at the time of request
- Job Completion: confirmation email when the requests are completed
- Unset Violation: email sent when SDK unset is not done
- All Notifications: all of the above
There must be at least one recipient per notification.
Enable user privacy notifications
To enable specific users to receive notifications:
- From the left-hand navigation rail, click Settings.
- Click User Privacy Notifications, then Selected Team Members. A table will appear, listing the team members currently set to receive notifications.
- Modify the table entries to change from "All Admins" to specific email accounts for each section.
- Repeat this process for each project within your organization, as needed.