Purpose of this Feature
In order to comply with GDPR and other user privacy regulations, Amplitude send emails when we receive and process user data deletion requests.
With the User Privacy Notification Administration, you can control the types of communications users receive and to whom receives each type of communication. This release allows for the individual email routing.
Table of Contents
The scope of this feature is at Project level and organizational administrative control is required to access this feature. Once enabled, Project customized notifications are configured, Project Admins will need to maintain the notifications and to whom they are being distributed to.
There must be at least one recipient per notification.
Admins have the ability to control the following notification types:
- Job Creation: confirmation email for request at the time
- Job Completion: confirmation email when the requests are completed
- Unset Violation: email sent when SDK unset is not done
- All Notifications: all of the above
Enabling User Privacy Notifications
To enable specific users to receive notifications:
- Go to the Settings on the left-hand navigation.
- Select “User Privacy Notifications” to configure which users receive the notification emails.
- Select “Selected Team Members” and a table will appear with the team members that are currently set to receive notifications.
- Modify the table entries to change from "All Admins" to specific email accounts for each section.
- Repeat this process for each Project within your organization, as needed.