The HubSpot destination allows you to sync your Amplitude-built cohort to your HubSpot contacts lists for targeting purposes.
Please contact your CSM if you are interested in using this integration.
Enable the Hubspot destination
- Log into your Amplitude dashboard and navigate to the Data Destinations section.
- Click the Hubspot tile.
- Log into your Hubspot account (via OAuth) to authenticate. Once you’re successfully logged in, select the account where the cohort you want to sync is located.
- You’ll then be redirected back to the Amplitude dashboard. Select the identifiers you want to use for the cohort sync. When you’re done, click Save.
- Next, navigate to the Cohort section in the Amplitude dashboard.
- After finding (or building) the cohort you want to send to HubSpot, click Sync To. In the dropdown, specify the Hubspot account you want to send the cohort to.
- Set the frequency of your sync: one-time or scheduled. Syncs can be scheduled for hourly or daily frequencies.
NOTE: For scheduled cohort syncs, only the initial sync will include the full cohort. All subsequent syncs will include all additions and removals since the last sync.
Amplitude cohorts in Hubspot
Once you send your Amplitude cohort to Hubspot, you will see it in the Contacts section of the Hubspot dashboard. Cohorts sent by Amplitude will include a “amplitude_” prefix in the name.
HubSpot will only ingest users for whom they have identifiers. For example, if User A, User B, and User C are in the Amplitude cohort (Cohort 1), and HubSpot only has identifiers for User A and User C, then HubSpot will only create a list containing User A and User C, and will drop User B.