This article will help you:
Notivize is a tool for adding product and user engagement notifications to your app without the need to write additional code. You can design, deliver, and optimize user onboarding touchpoints, re-activation flows, and product event notifications.
If you encounter any issues with the integration or in using the destination, contact the Notivize support team.
NOTE: The Notivize destination is currently in beta. To join their beta program, or if you have any feedback to help improve the Notivize destination and its documentation, contact the Notivize support team.
Set up the integration
To set up the integration, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Notivize account and navigate to Settings -> Identity & Authentication.
- Under API Keys, click Request API Key.
- Name the new API Key "Amplitude” and click Done.
- Copy the new Notivize / Amplitude API Key to your clipboard.
- Open Amplitude, navigate to Destinations, and select the Notivize tile.
- Paste the Notivize / Amplitude API Key into the Notivize destination settings. Then click Save to activate the integration.
- Finally, click on Sync to… to export user cohorts from Amplitude to Notivize and trigger custom, multi-channel messaging flows that are defined in your Notivize account.