This article will help you:
Experiment app-level permissions enable Amplitude admins to manage access to Amplitude Experiment separately from Amplitude Analytics. Use this when you want to:
- Prevent analytics team members from releasing features through Experiment, and/or
- Prevent product development team members from affecting data taxonomy, or key dashboards and charts in Analytics, while
- Allowing all team members to maintain higher permission levels in their primary apps, enabling them to do their jobs efficiently and effectively.
To set app-level user permissions in Experiment, follow these steps:
- In Experiment, click Settings in the left-hand sidebar. A new Settings tab will open in your browser.
- Click Members & Groups.
- In the Search name or email field, type the name of the user you're looking for. Then click the checkbox next to their name. The actions above the table should now be selectable in blue.
- Click Manage Project Access to search for the project where you want to adjust permissions.
- From the dropdown displaying the current permission level for the selected user, select their updated access level. Then click Next.
- If you're sure you want to make these changes, click Submit.
This table describes the various permissions included with each permission level.
|Viewer||Member||Manager (Project)||Admin (Org)|
|Experiments and Flags|
|Mutual Exclusion Groups|
|Add user to a project||Y||Y|
|Edit project role||Y||Y|
|Add user to organization||Y|
|Edit organization role||Y|