This article will help you:
- Include Amplitude-generated content in your Notion documents
Notion is an all-in-one workspace that combines essential work tools like notes, docs, wikis, and project management into one collaborative and customizable place. Teams use Notion to collaborate on user research, feature releases, experimentation, and more.
Because it's often critical to include data in write-ups like these, Amplitude users can bring Amplitude charts and data into existing workflows in Notion, simply by pasting a link into Notion.
Embed charts in Notion
To embed an Amplitude chart into a Notion document, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, copy the URL of the Amplitude chart you want to share.
- Open your Notion document and paste the URL into it.
- Select how you'd like Notion to handle the Amplitude URL in the document. You can post as a preview (a fully unfurled chart), a mention (a snippet that doesn't show the fully unfurled chart), or as a link (the URL).
- If this is the first time you're using this integration, click Connect to Amplitude to update. Notion will initiate a short authentication flow, to ensure you have the appropriate Amplitude permissions to view the chart you're pasting.
Click Allow to proceed.
Your link will appear in the Notion document, in the format you specified in step 3 above.
NOTE: Only charts that belong to the Amplitude organization you're logged into will be visible to you. Other charts will generate an "Access Denied" error. If you are somehow logged into the wrong organization or with the wrong email, you will have to log out of Amplitude and go through the authentication flow again.
To learn more about Notion, visit their Help Center.